Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fair Parade and Grocery Carts

A couple of Saturdays ago it was time for the annual SEMO District Fair Parade!  It used to be on a Monday afternoon, but they changed it this year to Saturday morning, which meant Ryan got to get in on the fun!  WOOHOO!






My mom went to the parade with us, and afterward Brynn wanted to go with Grandma to run errands...which meant Ryan and I ran errands (picking out even more house stuff...faucets, exterior house lights, etc.) with just Emory.  She is starting to be quite the handful at the grocery store...lots of loud noises and wants to crawl around everywhere.  At one point I set her down while Ryan and I were talking to a sales lady and the next thing I know she had pulled down a bunch of boxes of "urinal repair kits"...NO LIE!  Never a dull moment...




HAPPY SATURDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment