Friday, September 19, 2014

August Cookies

With our church preschool starting at the end of August I'm trying to slow down on the cookies...still doing about 3 orders a week. What did I spend the entire month of August making?  Back to School cookies...a LOT...




Thought these lips and mustaches were too cute for a joint birthday party.


Back to school cookies number 1, 260...HAHA!  I think I stopped taking pictures of these but you get the idea...



My friend Erin had her second little girl...


I forgot to take a picture of all of these, but these next ones were for a little boy baby shower...mustache themed of course.  =)


 A couple of weeks ago I only had a couple of orders, and I've been wanting to do some football cookies to celebrate the first games of the season.  So I decided to do a little "flash sale" on facebook.  I can't get my SEMO Redhawks cookies to load, but I thought they turned out really cute.  And then I made a set for Jackson and for Central.  And surprisingly (especially to my husband's surprise...HA!) I sold each set!


So Jackson (above) was our huge rival in high school, and Central (below) was where I went to school.  Our kids will go to Jackson, and I'm excited about that, but I also still LOVE my black and orange.  =)


These next cookies were for a bachelorette party and they were so much fun!



And most recently I got to make some cookies for my cousin Erika's best friend, Shay.  (Aka mix and match mama!  And sister to the Bachelor...Sean Lowe...so the thought of the Bachelor possibly eating these cookies made me a little nervous!  HA!)  Kensington's party was "British" themed, so we talked about doing all things British...Union Jack flags, Big Ben, double decker buses, etc.  I think they turned out really cute!






1 comment:

  1. I came across you on Mix and Match Family when you did Kensington's bday cookies. I'd love to place an order for my daughters upcoming 2nd bday. If you could email me, that would be fantastic. Maggiepratka@yahoo.com

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete