Saturday, April 5, 2014

Roller Skating Par-Tay and Cookies


Last Saturday afternoon we headed to a Roller Skating rink to celebrate our friends Marlee and Maksim's birthdays.  I didn't know if Brynn would like/want to roller skate, but she did AWESOME!  I was pretty impressed with how well she did.  She's got a lot of her Daddy's athletic genes in her...

Sorry these pictures are almost all dark.  I used the camera on my phone, which is bad, and it was dark in the rink.




We kept trying to hold her hand, but once she got the hang of it, she wanted to just do it by herself...


And they had these cool little training things to help the kiddos learn.



Emory just got to hang out in the party room.  She got lots of cuddles from all of friends!


Brynn even wanted to play "limbo!"




I don't think I've posted these on my blog yet.  I have really really been enjoying baking and decorating cookies!  I feel like each time I do a new batch, I learn something new and get a little bit better.  My friend Heather was one of my first "clients" HAHAHA and wanted me to make some "Frozen" cookies for Marlee and some "Puppy" cookies for Maksim.  They turned out really cute, and people ate the heck out of them at the party, which was a great feeling!







1 comment:

  1. Love those cookies! I said I would like to go skating just one more time and Dodd asked if it would be worth breaking a hip for!!! Imagine that. LOVE your cookies. You have become an expert cookie baker/decorator. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete