Sunday, March 23, 2014

What a "Glorious" Day!

Friday was just a GLORIOUS day!  (Even our friends joke my mom for her use of the word "glorious" but in all seriousness, there really wasn't any other word to describe it!)  It was just WONDERFUL.  A bunch of my friends all met at the park and we had THE BEST day!  It was about 65 degrees, sunny, and we pretty much took over the park.  Everyone's kids were playing, eating picnic lunches, and it was just one of those times you look around and think "wow, we are so blessed.  These are the moments I'm going to remember!"


Cape didn't have school so three or four of the older boys got to come and were
all playing football together...not that you can tell it from my picture!  HA!


I seriously have the best friends ever...I just love these girls SO MUCH and they are such a blessing to me!
Can you see Emory hanging out on the blanket?

-The big girls were having so much fun holding Emory and playing with her.  I may have had to break up a few fights over whose turn it was to hold her/play with her!  HA!

Sweet Brooke was helping push the little ones...



She got to ride in the swing for the FIRST TIME!

Marlee was so sweet to help with Emory!



One of the dads was off work and got to hang out, and Ryan joined in during his lunch break too.  My sister and my mom even stopped by with lunch after my sister got her hair cut.  It was just a PARTY at the park!  We had the BEST time visiting, playing, running, eating, etc.  Thank you God for beautiful days and great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment