Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Little Martha Stewart

We have been in a baking frenzy around here!  Brynn LOVES to help me in the kitchen.  I try to let her do quite a bit to help, but definitely have to keep my eye on her!  HA!


She likes to help stir the eggs!




I rolled out some cookies and she liked playing with her dough like it was play-dough! HA!  She also LOVES to dust things with flour...





Making a mess...but oh so fun!


I got the Pioneer Women's cookbook for Christmas and Ryan has been wanting me to make her "Country Fried Steak" with mashed potatoes and gravy.  I think my grandma would be so proud!  HA!  


Sadly, I don't think it was even close to what my Grandma's would have tasted like (or the Pioneer Women's either).  It was good, but I need some work when it comes to this kind of cooking.


I made the Pioneer Women's breakfast burritos the next night and enjoyed those a LOT more...guess they were so good I forgot to take a picture.  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment