Thursday, February 20, 2014

Friday Fun!

Friday morning we got up and headed to LeBounce for Evy Kate's FIFTH birthday!  It was "Frozen" themed and SO CUTE!  (Brynn even wanted to bring home the paper plates we ate on because they were "Frozen" and had Anna and Elsa on them!  HA!)  I forgot the camera and didn't take many pictures with my phone, but I did snap some of Brynn and Liam having some fun together...don't know if Ryan should be worried?  HA!



Later while the girls were napping I made some cookies for my father-in-law's birthday...he turned 60 and we were having a small surprise party for him on Sunday so I took the available quiet time and made some 6's and 0's to decorate.


Then around 5:15 I loaded up the girls and we headed to Ryan's work to pick him up.  We drove out to Marble Hill and headed to his old high-school because they were having Homecoming and having a special celebration for Ryan's old basketball coach, who is retiring.  They wanted as many of his former players to come and they surprised him at halftime.  It was really cool to watch!


SO MANY former players walked out of the stands and surprised their coach!


Each guy went around and said their name and what year they graduated.  Ryan started it off and said he didn't really know what they were supposed to say so he just said his name and his graduation year.  I told him I was GLAD he left it at that...we were joking around and I said "I'm just glad you didn't say "Ryan Bandermann, 2001, number 20, point guard, and start telling how many points he averaged per game, etc.!"  HAHA!


Ryan had a lot of fun visiting with some of his old basketball buddies and getting to talk with his coach.  And of course it was fun for everyone to see the girls.  Brynn and Ansley got to watch some of the game and see the cheerleaders and eat popcorn!  =)  FUN NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment