Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Quilts, Ruffled Pants, and "Cheese!"

I'd love to be able to say that I MADE the things you'll see in the next few pictures, but I didn't!  =)  Pamaw and family friend Mrs. Linda got together the other day and did some serious sewing.  (Before Brynn was even born we picked out a bunch of fabric that would eventually be made into a quilt.)  They sewed the cutest  quilt that Brynn can use in a toddler or big girl bed.  All the fabric in the quilt is also in her room...in some frames with her name, in her diaper holder, and in the cute owls Mrs. Linda made that hang on a tree above her bed. They invited us over to see it and I LOVE IT!  Thank you Pamaw and Linda!



They've also been working on some adorable little outfits with ruffled pants.  Pam made a green outfit and a pink one!  She also made a pair of ruffled pants out of this crazy fabric and when we went to the mall the other day (which, side-note was AWESOME because everything was decorated for Christmas!) seriously like 10 strangers stopped us and commented on how cute Brynn's pants were.  They are seriously ADORABLE!

Back-view of this ADORABLE little pair of pants!

How cute is this??  I wish I could make this...but that probably wouldn't be a good idea
because all I'd want to do is sew!

For some reason she found this whistle and all she wanted to do was play with it.

Attempting the cheese face...I'd give this about a 5 out of 10??


She knows that when I use my phone it is either to talk on or to take pictures.
She will hold my phone up and say "cheese."  She just doesn't like to be on the other side of the camera??

Then Miss Priss wanted to call someone.  Who does she ALWAYS say she is calling?
Uncle Curt.  ALWAYS.
Curt?  Heddo? Hi.  Then a bunch of stuff that sounds Russian.  Bye bye.  

Curt?  Curt?  (Actually it sounds like "cut, cut.")

Wow...I'd give this "cheese" face about a 7.  I'd have given her an 8 but she wasn't actually smiling and
saying cheese for the camera.  She was smiling because Elmo was on.

Then she found my nail polish and we had to paint her nails.  She wanted pink for her fingernails.  Then she
took her shoes off, pointed to her toes and said "paint."  This time she wanted purple.  Oh brother...
But of course I LOVE painting her nails.  So much fun!

Poor child.  I know it looks like she is in pain but she is actually trying to say "cheese."
And attempting to show you her pink nails and purple toenails.
I'd score this cheese face at about a 2.  But at least she's trying...HAHA!
Clearly, we've got a lot of work to do on learning how to smile for the camera...BUT...at least we have cute ruffled pants on while we're trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment