Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Little Pumpkin Carving...

The weekend before Halloween we decided to carve a few of our pumpkins (or "pump-eens" as Brynn says).  I hadn't carved a pumpkin in a LONG time...I kind of forgot how yucky the insides were!  But it was fun just getting outside and "making a memory."  

Our neighbor Kevin came over to help get all the goo out of the inside...that's a "guy" job!
Brynn can't say "Kevin" and it comes out "Connie"...I have no idea how it turns out sounding like
that but it does...he finds it hilarious, and so do we!

Starting to "carve".

"Mom, I got some pumpkin goo on my hands, can you open this anti-bacterial gel for me?"  HA!




After we put some candles in the pumpkins Brynn kept saying "hot, hot."  Now anytime we see a pumpkin she says "pumpkin...hot!"  HA!  It's so funny the associations she makes.  I guess we are going to have to make carving pumpkins a yearly tradition!

1 comment:

  1. You all do the neatest things. Andrew gave everyone different names when he was a toddler. Like Brynns, they weren't even close to their real names. I love the things you all do as a family.
    PS:Have I told you I hate word veri?????????

    ReplyDelete