Thursday, April 28, 2011

Catching up with some random pictures...

I feel like I've posted a TON lately...but there were just so many little things and pictures I wanted to put up.  Here are some random pictures and things from this past week.

I found this adorable bow and realized it was the one from Aunt Soni and Aunt Kim that was supposed to go with her cute Easter dress...whoops!  Oh well...it looks cute with anything!

Brynn spit up in her sleep so bad that when she got up her hair was totally matted down and covered with it!  Poor thing...so, we washed her hair again and when she woke up the next time this is what it looked like.  Seriously...we didn't touch it or try to mohawk it or anything...this is just what it naturally looks like.

Side view of the natural mohawk! HA!

Our doctor suggested she take a couple bottles a week just to make sure she is able to breast-feed AND take a bottle (very nice for me!)  So...Ryan has LOVED being able to feed her.  Here is Mr. Mom at work!

Ansley (Jason and Sarah's daughter...Brynn's cousin) brought over some cupcakes she made with Pamaw last week.  I just can't get over her smile...it is the cutest thing EVER!  Well...like I've mentioned she LOVES Brynn and talks about her all the time.  Sarah said every baby Ansley has at home is "Baby Ben".  When she sees me or Ryan the first thing she says isn't "Hi" it is "Where Baby Ben?"  We were eating lunch the other day and I walked in and she got a big smile on her face.  I was thinking "Oh...she wants to see Aunt It-Eee!! (that's Whitney in "Ansley talk")  Instead she says "Baby Ben???"  HAHA!  But I love it...I love how much she loves little Brynn! 

More playing with Brynn...she loves to give her kisses and she is so gentle with her. =)
On another note...I don't know about you guys but I am so excited about the Royal Wedding...all week I've been DVRing specials on TV about it and watching them while I nurse...Brynn is probably going to grow up with some subconscious aversion to Royal stuff because that's all I've had on TV all week! HA!  Anyway - you guys know I'm a nerd and I love reading historical fiction and love reading about the Kings and Queens of England...all week the news anchors have been broadcasting from Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London...I want to go back and visit SO BAD!  I just think it is so fun to watch and I can't wait to see it tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Girl, you know you and I are identical twins when it comes to historical/English/Tudor stuff! I am obsessive about the Royal wedding. SO PUMPED!!! by the way, Brynn melts my heart. So adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that girl has got some hair, lol. i love it! :) going to a royal wedding watch party tonight and we're having high tea, haha! wish you could be there. see you in one month!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those 1 month, 2 month, etc. onesies!! So glad you have those. Adorable!! I just watched the royal wedding last night and was kind of impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing them together! I need some updated ones for my blog!

    ReplyDelete