Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter

HAPPY EASTER!  We celebrated all day...at church, then going to Oran with my grandparents and mom's side of the family, and then to Aunt Soni's with Ryan's side of the family.  It was a busy crazy day, but so much fun to celebrate what Easter means for us and to spend time with family (and eat delicious food!)

We all got Easter basket's this year!  Brynn got a litle stuffed Easter bunny and a baby book...and Ryan and I just got each other chocolate...haha!  We even found an Easter card that said "Happy Easter Daddy!"

Family picture...Brynn's first Easter!
Here we are ready for church (Aunt Soni bought Brynn and Ansley matching dresses for Easter...it is seriously the cutest dress ever!  Don't worry...we will pass it down to whichever of you girls needs it next!)

My parent's stopped by after the first service to give us some Easter goodies.

At my Grandma's my sister was practicing putting in an I.V.  Poor Tab...if only he had seen the picture of Lindsey trying to give Curt an IV the day before...I would NEVER let her do this to me!  (But I know you are going to be a great nurse someday Linz...it is just my "scared to death of needles condition."  =)

Tab and Erika told Ryan he should make faces and see if Brynn could mimic them (how do you spell that word?  Ryan and I just had a debate over this.)

Curt and Lindsey just asked Ebby Lee if she would be the flower girl in their wedding...they have officially set a date...it is in July of 2012!

Hi everyone!

I don't think we have taken a family picture in FOREVER!

Then we headed to Aunt Soni's house.  Here is Ansley and Pamaw...look at Ansley's smile!  I think it is the cutest thing EVER!  She does this everytime you ask her to smile for the camera.  She is OBSESSED with Brynn (or as she says "Baby Ben".)  That is another post in itself...she LOVES her some Baby Brynn time!  It is sooooo sweet!  We can't wait until they are old enough to take shopping trips together!

Famous Ansley smile! 
Hope you had a wonderful Easter celebrating the power of our risen Savior and Lord!
PS - Just wanted to give a shout out to my future "cousin" Morgan (marrying my cousin Ty next year)!!  Tell Ty we said hey...can't wait to see you guys in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment