Thursday, June 30, 2016

Birthday Number 31!

On June 13 I turned the big THIRTY-ONE...whoa!  The girls and I had a good morning playing around the house and running a couple of errands...then for lunch I got to eat with one of my very best friends...Kelly surprised me with an awesome bag of birthday gifts and lunch out at Tractors.  The coolest part was the Jared watched the kids for us so we could have some mommy time!


Thanks Jared and Kelly!


That night our family went to eat at Outback...I ran into one of my other besties parents who were celebrating their anniversary...so I had to snap a pic and send it to Emily!


We headed back to my mom's house for gifts and dessert.



The whole day was really special.  The older you get you realize it's not about a lot of gifts like you wanted when you were little, but just about feeling special.  The entire day my phone was buzzing with calls and texts and messages from family and lots of friends.  I went to bed that night just thinking how many wonderful people God has brought into our lives and how thankful I am for all of that.  Thanks to everyone for making it such a simple but special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment