Friday, July 1, 2016

Summer Randoms...

Every summer I get the itch to make strawberry and blueberry pies, eat more salads, and things that are more "summery"...HA!  I got a bunch of strawberries and the girls and I attempted to whip up a strawberry pie...it tasted great but didn't stay gelled very well. Oh well...A for effort.  HA!


I do think I've found the perfect recipe for blueberry pie and this one is perfect every time!  =)  Thanks food.com  HA!


Pam gave us a TON of fresh blueberries so we had pie and muffins for DAYS!



I heard Emory talking about "lip gloss" in the back seat one day...turned around and she was COVERED.  OH MY!


We've been doing lots of fishing!


I had some special one on one time with this hilarious girl...she is a mess and I just can't get enough!



No comments:

Post a Comment