Monday, July 4, 2016

Birthday Muny/St. Louis Trip!

The week of my birthday we had a special girls day in St. Louis.  Pam and Sarah and I took the bigger girls up to St. Louis to go to the American Girl store, go out to eat, shop, and then the guys met us at the Muny after work to see the Wizard of Oz!  


Pamaw let the girls pick out a new outfit and even got their hair done...we were all SHOCKED by how amazing their hair looked when they were done!  It was night and day difference!


I took Ansley and Brynn with me into Sephora at the mall because I needed to pick up some make-up I was out of...these two were hilarious.  I think they would have stayed in there forever!




We headed to Pottery Barn kids to check-out some bedding Sarah was getting for her girls new bunk beds...and I could have about cried when Brynn tried on a new back-pack and lunch box.  =(


We got to go to a fancy Italian restaurant on the Hill for my birthday dinner...SO YUMMY!


And then it was MUNY/WIZARD OF OZ time!





 
Poor Charli had an allergic reaction to a pistaccio like five minutes before the show started and didn't get to see one minute of the it, but most importantly...she is fine!  These three were such troopers...no nap and didn't get to bed until almost midnight...but they did great.  But they all three were out in less than two minutes after driving away from the Muny!  HA!


Thank you so much Pam and Rick for such a fun day in St. Louis!

1 comment: