Sunday, June 12, 2016

Grandpa's New RV

I can't remember if it's called an RV or a Motorhome but Grandpa's got a NEW RIDE!  After many years of DREAMING of buying one, he finally is living out his dream with a new RV.  He got the kind you can drive in...which I'm so excited about.  Growing up some of my favorite memories are riding up to football games with family friends who owned one...we would play poker at the table while driving to the game, then tailgate and watch the game.  I'm not a huge camper, but I see lots of fun football road trips in my future.  HA!

One day the girls and I set out with Grandpa on a little adventure...we took it out for it's FIRST official "road trip"...we only went like 20 minutes away but it was still really fun!



Burfordville Mill...



The girls liked looking around at the old stuff inside the mill "museum".  We had lots of fun...thank you Grandpa for a fun "road trip!"  

I turned 30 and had my FIRST CAVITY...I'll spare you the video of me not being able to talk because half of my mouth was numb, but this is how I felt walking in...shots in my mouth?  AHHH!



Emory's new face is her "Paddington Bear Face"...I have no idea why she makes it like this but it's pretty funny!  HA!


She's seen big sis practicing dancing quite a bit for her dance recital so she gave us her own little "show"..which was hilarious!


2 comments:

  1. Oh what fun it is to ride in Grandpa Dale's RV (yes, sing it to Jingle Bells). Emory makes the Paddington face because that's what Paddington's face looks like when he puts his face in the toilet. Adventures ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! Your girls will have so many great memories to hold on to for the rest of their lives from hanging out with Grandpa in his RV and traveling with him. Good for him for following his dream - life is too short to not do what makes you happy. Have fun!

    Liza Pilon @ Prairie City RV

    ReplyDelete