Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Soccer and SEMO Track

Spring soccer was so fun!  It was so cool that the girls were all on the same team for both fall and spring because we really got to know the girls and their families and it was so fun cheering together!


 

GO TEAM!


Go Brynn!  We got this big circle sticker for her room and she loves it! She has really been bitten by the soccer bug and she's pretty darn good!


After soccer one Saturday, Ryan headed home to mow and work on the yard, and my dad and I took the girls to the SEMO track meet.  I used to go watch this with my dad every year when I was little and it's still fun to go today...and even better that I am taking MY girls!





It was so cute to watch the girls "doing warm-ups" and cheering for the Redhawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment