Saturday, May 14, 2016

Good times in the Bandermann house...

Ryan and I got to take Brynn to see Central's production of Cinderella.  Her friend Christine was in it and Brynn loved watching her in the play.  =)



Spring means MOWING and being outside!  Daddy's got some good helpers!


Lots of family paddle boat rides...sometimes we take the fishing poles.  We caught a couple of baby fish the other day.  =)






Cooking supper is never dull...sometimes the girls play really well together upstairs (which usually means a tornado of toys when they are through)...and sometimes they like to sit with me while I cook.  That usually means a ton of crazy food and "cooking" by my little chefs...HA!




YUMMY!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah! Shay's BLT Pasta was delish! And the girls are having a blast in the paddle boat. I'm ready for a ride!

    ReplyDelete