Friday, May 6, 2016

House Number, Friends, and FIESTA

Something we've been meaning to do SINCE WE MOVED IN is put our house number on our house..HA!  It's on our mailbox pretty small and it's hard to read so I've been meaning to get on this.  I couldn't decide how or where to put it but then I finally saw a bunch of craftsman houses that did it just like this and knew that's what I wanted to do.  When I have a project who do I call?  My very own Chip Gaines...DALE PINGEL!  He took my three numbers and cut out and painting this white board and screwed my numbers on and everything.  Thanks Dad!

Before...NO HOUSE NUMBER...


AFTER!



Love these girls!


Brynn's sweet friend Kate at school...



We had college girls Bible study at our house one night...I was downstairs cooking something and the girls were upstairs playing away.  Anytime it's too quiet I should be worried.  I heard the girls say "mom we are having a fiesta!"  When I finished cooking and went upstairs to the "fiesta" I was greeted with this fun...MESS!  OH MY!


No comments:

Post a Comment