Friday, May 27, 2016

Emory's Class Program

Emory's class at Footprints had a little program for the parents during the last week of school.  It was so cute.  They sang a couple of little songs, and then handed out some Mother and Father's Day gifts and the binder they had been working on all school year.  

The best part of the whole thing was probably when they walked in.  The program was at 9:15 that Tuesday morning and Ryan was able to get away just for an hour or so to come.  When Emory walked in and saw him she immediately started yelling "THAT'S MY DADDY!  MY DADDY IS HERE!  THAT'S MY DADDY! and on and on and on."  I could have started ugly crying right there it was so precious.  In true second child fashion we forgot the video camera and it kills me that I missed out on recording one of the sweetest moments I've ever seen!  But as Ryan said "I don't really need that on camera.  I will never forget that for the rest of my life!"  BOOHOO!  It was just adorable!  






Showing Daddy her letter binder and some of the things she had made.  



1 - HOW DOES SHE LOOK SO OLD?
And 2 - God has truly blessed our program with amazing teachers.  These ladies are absolutely amazing.  They have such a love for these kids and just shower them with God's love and teach them His Word all day.  Thank you Mrs. Diane and Mrs. Sheila!  We love you!  (Because Emory is a September birthday she will be in their class again next year, just as one of the oldest kiddos instead of one of the youngest).  I'm so thankful she gets to have the again!

No comments:

Post a Comment