Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Rowdy and Jammie Cocoa Christmas

A few days before Christmas the SEMO girls had a basketball game in the early afternoon.  Brynn and one of her besties Bella LOVE to cheer on the Redhawks together and they are a HOOT to watch at the games.  =) 


You know how there are funny things your kids do on repeat...one of Emory's little quirks is that after EVERY single SEMO game she brings home multiple programs (I find them all over the house) and she turns to the page with Kaley and Ashton and looks for their pictures and points to them.  She does it all the way home from the games and randomly all over the house. I finally took a picture of her doing it because she does it all the time!  (There Miss Ashton...there miss kay-wee!)



After the basketball game the girls went down for naps and I was laying on the couch face-timing with Linz...afternoon therapy...chatting with the sis and eating a Christmas tree cake.  (LOVE THOSE!)  We realized we were wearing the exact same shirt...HA!


Kaley had thrown Brynn a t-shirt at the beginning of the game and Brynn was SO EXCITED.  She came right home and wrapped it all by herself and put it under the tree for Ryan.  She was SO PROUD of herself!


Later that night my mom invited us to try out a tradition called Jammie Cocoa Christmas (invented by Erika's friend Shay).  You put on PJ's, go to Starbucks in your PJs, and then go look at Christmas lights.  Here we go...






This random girl actually came up to us in Starbucks and was like "is this a tradition or something?  You have to wear your PJ's in Starbucks?"  HA!





I think before next year I actually need to get some cute PJ's...=)

1 comment:

  1. I will have to say that Emory and I had on the best PJ's. :) I was a fun fun night!

    ReplyDelete