Friday, January 29, 2016

Park Day!

 After school last week we had some crazy weather...it was in the low 60's!  So we got some ice cream cones at Andy's and headed to the park to see the ducks!


The geese are seriously a little scary up close!  Emory held on to me for dear life and Brynn watched from a pretty safe distance away...they just seem kind of mean.  Some little boys were feeding them nearby so I figured as long as they were the ones with the food then we were okay?  HA!


I'm not a huge fan of the geese!




After we walked around the pond a little bit we headed to the park section...lots of fun!  It made me so ready for spring.  I would be fine if winter/cold weather was about one month and then we had four or five months of spring!  =)





Later that night at supper these two were in serious conversation about the ducks and the geese!  It was hilarious to hear Emory!


No comments:

Post a Comment