Saturday, January 9, 2016

Christmas Home Tour 2015

I decided this year I was going to take pictures of our house all "dressed up" for Christmas because it's fun to look back and see how I decorated, and 2 - it should make it easier next Christmas to remember where I put everything!  HA!  I thought our house felt so cozy and Christmasy and we really enjoyed all of our decorations this year!

Laundry room...(even it got a random tree!)



I love putting our Christmas cards on our cabinets...the girls LOVE to see all the pictures and it's fun to look at them when we are making supper or eating.





I need assistance with a tree topper!  HA!  Ryan called this my "frozen explosion" at the top!  HA!




Each day when we read our little Advent Books we would hang them on this little black ornament hanger...






We put our real tree in the dining room and I LOVED it!



One of my favorite trees is our little B tree...




Upstairs we have the kid tree...all the girls ornaments, Ryan's old special ornaments, ornaments from family trips, etc.  I love the colored lights and colored balls and how fun it is!





We even decorated a little bit outside...it's fun finding spots for everything and we loved celebrating our second Christmas in our new house!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love all your Christmas decorations! You and Ryan have made it so special because you live by: As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looked beautiful. You have a lovely home that is so kid friendly

    ReplyDelete