Monday, January 11, 2016

Christmas Eve

We started Christmas Eve by stopping at TJ Maxx...The day before we got home from the store and Emory had put some body wash in a little bag she was carrying in there...TWO YEAR OLD SHOPLIFTER!  AHHH!  

Ryan took her in and evidently she told the sales lady "I sorry I took dis...I not take it again."  OH MY!  This girl keeps us on our toes...hourly!  =)


We had Christmas at Pam and Rick's on Christmas Eve...the girls were SO EXCITED!  I guess the sun was in her eyes, but she was really excited about carrying in all the gifts!



Annual reading of the Christmas story before gifts...




We got several fun board games!  SO FUN!  Brynn is getting old enough to play and it's been so fun playing games together!



Minnie Mouse PJ's were also a big hit!





Her stool even lights up!  She was SO EXCITED about that...and her cheesy smile...HA!



The big girls got some really cool American Girl Doll stuff!





While the girls waited for Christmas Eve lunch there were some surprising quiet moments...so sweet to watch them together.




LEGOS ARE AWESOME!


We had a great Christmas Eve day, and then that evening we headed to church for the annual Christmas Eve service.  Where did I find myself about 20 minutes into the service?  Hanging out in the Fellowship Hall...with my sister-in-law...like we do EVERY YEAR.  HA!  I was telling Ryan after the service how its so funny that when Brynn was a baby and I had to take her out I was so sad, like I remember feeling like I was missing all the fun/action.  Now almost five years later I have such a different perspective and realize it's just this stage of life.  I KNOW the years my girls are old enough to stay in the service I'll miss our crazy times out in the FH!


We headed to my moms for her annual Christmas Eve get-together, and before we headed home the girls got to open one special gift...new UGG boots from Grandma!  WOOHOO!



Brynn wanted to be a photographer...=)





We didn't have stuff to make cookies (probably something we should do a couple of days before Christmas but we didn't think about it).  So Santa got some cuties (we want him to be healthy since he's eating so many cookies everywhere else) and some hershey kisses, and the reindeer got some oats and carrots.


Ryan and I had fun watching "It's a Wonderful Life" while we worked on some Christmas projects...







No comments:

Post a Comment