Tuesday, February 17, 2015

We love Footprints!


Our church preschool runs from age 1 (and they have to be walking) through Pre-K.  Emory started going with me in January.  She's going on Tuesdays and Thursdays (and goes to Nonna's or Pam's on Wednesday).  She is doing really well!  It's so fun to peek in and watch her interacting with the other little babies and see her taking buggy rides.  Here is her little class eating snack one day...


Brynn's 3 year old class...


 And here is how Emory walked in one day (insert sobbing by mama)




My friend and co-worker Karry takes her kiddos to get free little "sample" ice cream cones at Andi's custard after school some days...she's gotten us started on this little kick.  Even Emory loves it.  The cones are tiny so she doesn't really make a mess...but of course the girls think it is awesome!


During the last week of January we had "Winter Fun Week" at school..each day we dressed up.  Tuesday was "Crazy Day".  We did crazy hair on Emory...



And Brynn got in on the crazy hair action too...









And here's my boss...I mean, how can work not be fun with her??


Caught Emory on a buggy ride and she was loving on Graham...






Then on Wednesday it was "career" day...Brynn and I were Mizzou football players...HAHA!



And Thursday was PJ and Stuffed Animal Day.


I am SO thankful for my job at Footprints and the work I do there.  And I love that my girls get to go with me.  Brynn has learned SO MUCH...it's really amazing,   I can totally see God's hand in putting me there during this season of life.  I LOVE getting to work there part-time and take the girls, and also to be home with them on our days off.   Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment