Sunday, February 22, 2015

Super Bowl Party

When we moved into our new house, our street is seriously called "Super Bowl Drive."  No joke...and of course that's perfect for our football loving family.  And so this year we did something a little different...we had a NO KIDS Super Bowl Party!  We LOVE football, and we decided we might ACTUALLY get to watch the game this year!  HA!  Let me clarify...the boys and my sister and I (Lindsey and Curt were still in town so they got to come to the par-tay) watched the game, and my girls hung out and talked and shopped on their phones! HAHA!  

Sarah had baby Hollyn and I think she was nursing so I missed her in the pic...





One of my best friends from college gave me this jersey and I have to wear it every year for Super Bowl...I mean, when else can I wear a huge blue jersey? HA!



Love our crew and thankful for all the fun times we have together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment