Thursday, February 19, 2015

January Randoms

We've been decorating up a storm around here and we got a new rug...we spent many a night playing around with the best way to put it...I think we've moved it a bit since this pic, but I really love it!


We have a huge flock of geese that keep coming to the pond behind our house..we've had fun naming them and watching them swim and fly.  Brynn named some Elsa, Anna, and Olaf, and my favorite name of all...Honky!  And speaking of honking...they are seriously LOUD in the morning!



Pam's birthday is in January, so we celebrated at our house.  We had so much fun playing this new game...even Brynn and Ansley could play!



We headed to the library to get new books..Brynn always wants to play on the computer but we seriously have no idea how to use them.



Emory thinks SHE can fit into the play baby crib...



Emory has to put up with a lot from big sis...


It was really nice one day after school so we headed out to watch the geese and swing...it was AMAZING!





My sister and Curt came into town at the end of January and before they got here, the girls and I were out running some errands.  Emory fell asleep in the car, so Brynn and I stopped by Starbucks for an impromptu coffee and cakepop...love little things like this!





We were having everyone over for dinner that night, so we stopped by the new Walmart Market here in town to get the rest of the groceries.  The girls were cracking me up!  



Emory doesn't know how to suck on a paci to save her life, but she LOVES getting to chew and play with her "PAPI" in the stores.



LOVING the stages my girls are in right now (not that they don't make me want to rip my hair out sometimes...HA!)  But I'm just so thankful for them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment