Monday, October 20, 2014

Footprints Fall Party

At the beginning of October we had a special fall party at Footprints (the preschool at church where I work).  I was kind of "in charge" of the party and I think it turned out great!  Each class had an hour outside and we had different stations, like a bounce house, games, photo booth, face painting, cookie decorating, eating (Simply Swirled even donated some FroYo!), etc.  Brynn and I were there early to set things up, and she had fun playing with some of the other teachers kids.


 Charli had fun with the 2-year old class!  (Sarah, I took all these and meant to text them to you...feel free to grab them off the blog!)





Charli's 2-year old class...so cute!


Then Brynn's class came out (the 3 year olds).  They were having lots of fun...they decorated pumpkins...



Then took pictures in the "photo booth"...





Then headed to the bounce house...




And then went to play some games.


Next up?  FOOD!  They had popcorn, cheese balls, Simply Swirled, and drinks.


And yes, there are more than just these four girls in her class =) but the kids were divided into little groups to go around the stations so I mostly just took pictures of them.  =)  They were so cute!

 .
I had been PRAYING the weather would hold up (there was a 90 percent chance of rain, but we were hoping it was AFTER school.  Well...about halfway through their class party the skies opened up and it POURED.  They all headed inside to eat lunch and do their party activities in their classroom, and I ran around outside like a crazy person trying to save everything from getting soaked.  I was SO SOAKED when I came in that I had to change clothes!  YUCK!


The party resumed inside...





Thankfully, the rain stopped later and the Pre-K class got to go outside and enjoy their fall party too!

No comments:

Post a Comment