Monday, October 13, 2014

HOLLYN MONROE BANDERMANN

On September 24 my sister-in-law was scheduled to have a C-section to deliver their sweet baby!  They decided not to find out beforehand and it was really exciting wondering if they would have another girl or a little boy!  The day before, Pam took some of Sarah's besties to lunch and we had a relaxing and fun lunch to celebrate Sarah and what was getting ready to happen the VERY next day!


Sarah's c-section was scheduled for 8 am, so Brynn and I took Emory to Nonna's and headed to the hospital around 7:30.  We got to visit with Sarah and we all prayed over her before she headed out.

Sarah with her two sweet girls, Charli and Ansley.
Look how cute Sarah looked!  Her eye-liner was rocking and she looked so beautiful!


Then around 8, she headed down and we all went to the Delivery waiting area.  We couldn't wait to see the precious little baby and find out if it was a boy or a girl!


Around 8:45 Jason wheeled the sweet baby out for everyone to see...


and announced that they had their THIRD PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL!  They named her Hollyn Monroe Bandermann...I just LOVE her name!  (Monroe was Ryan's grandpa's middle name).



This is EXACTLY what I remember Ansley looking like as a baby!


Later that night we went to eat at Chick-Fil-A with Ansley and Charli and then headed up to the hospital to visit Jason and Sarah and little Hollyn.





Brynn was SO PROUD to wear her "big sister" shirt.  She had been planning what she would wear to meet her new baby cousin for the last couple of months.  She kept telling me she HAD to wear her "hospital" shirt...she doesn't realize she only wore the "big sister" shirt at the hospital for Emory because Emory was her sister, she just thinks it's the "shirt you wear when you go to the hospital to see a new baby!"  HA!


After Pam and Rick had three boys, they now have FIVE grand-daughters!





Emory was having a BIG OLE time with Uncle Jason!


Aunt Sarah had Hollyn on a Wednesday, so the next day at our church preschool these two were my little buddies and helped me after school.


Jennilee, Emily, and I took a fun little girl's visit to see Hollyn on Thursday night.





Hollyn is PRECIOUS and we are so thankful to have our third sweet niece!   Can you even imagine what it's going to be like when all these girl cousins are 17, 15, 14, 13, and 12?  WATCH OUT!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Whitney! I came across your blog some time ago through Erika's blog and always enjoy reading it. This post stood out to me because in my 28 years, I have never come across anyone else with the same name as me, Hollyn! So I was excited and shocked to see that someone else now has my name :)

    ReplyDelete