Friday, October 17, 2014

I'm still here Grandma =)

This quick post is for my sweet grandparents, who check all of their grand-kids blogs each morning. (If I haven't posted in a few days my grandma checks in with me, so this is just a quick shout-out that we are still trucking along).   So Grandma and Grandpa...sorry for the lack of posts lately, but hopefully once we get moved in, we will resume more regular blog posts!  HA!

House Update - I don't know if I've posted this on here or not but we SOLD OUR HOUSE on Emory's birthday!  =)  They close on October 28, which means we gotta be OUT OF HERE by then.  CRAZY!  Life is getting a little hectic and hairy, and we are trying to start packing things up and move things over to the new house little by little.

Our new house is ALMOST DONE...it's so exciting!  Just yesterday the electricians finished everything up, the carpet is being laid today, the plumber is finishing putting everything in, the painters are finishing their final touch-ups, etc.  Our builder put up most of our upstairs railing yesterday and that should be finished today.  It's really crazy how it's coming together.  Our plan is to try to move some bigger furniture next week and then next weekend to try to get everything moved over.  As crazy as I know it will be, I"m really excited about getting everything super organized and just weeding out and getting rid of stuff we don't need.  I am the TOTAL ANTI-HOARDER so moving is going to be a great opportunity to PURGE some stuff.

Okay...that's all for now!  I'm off to deliver some cookies (on that note...just last night I finished up the last batch of cookies I will bake/decorate in THIS house...that's kind of a weird thought!) and get some boxes packed up!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures of your new house....and I'm sure you will LOVE baking and decorating in your new kitchen! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete