Tuesday, October 7, 2014

MIZZOU GAME "DATE"!!!!

Back in September Ryan and I had a FOOTBALL DATE!  Ryan's parents kept the girls all day (thank you thank you thank you Pamaw and Papaw!) and we got up early Saturday morning and headed to Columbia to watch the Tigers take on Indiana!  We hadn't been to Columbia in a while and it was SO NICE to spend the day there! 

ROAD TRIP!  (Okay...only three hours, but it was still fun!)


Three of Ryan's cousins go to Mizzou so we invited them along for lunch at one of my all time favorite college restaurants, the Heidelberg!  I didn't even look at the menu...Kevin's Chicken Wrap and fries for me!



I just love hanging out with Mollie!  And Matt and Zach were hilarious, as usual!


Oh does this take me back...





Probably my favorite picture from the day...Ryan carrying in his "chair-back."  We laughed SO HARD.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE those and you can rent them at the stadium for $5 and I totally do that every time.  But watching Ryan carry that in next to 18 year old kids was just funny.  When did we get SO OLD!??




As you know, I was IN MY HAPPY PLACE!


Not much beats watching a college football game in person...love it!



We asked the older lady behind us to take our picture and we got three pictures just like this...thank you for your hand in the way lady!


Mizzou was UPSET by Indiana in the last like 60 seconds of the game, so that was awesome.  NOT.  (But surprisingly, I've mellowed a bit in my old age and we were like "dangit, but we've still had such a great day!")  On the drive home we listened to the SEMO football game and they beat the number 3 FCS school in the nation in a nail biter, so at least we had a football victory to celebrate.  So thankful for an awesome hubby and a great day together!


1 comment:

  1. Contrary to what Linz will tell you I was NOT the picture taker!

    ReplyDelete