Saturday, September 15, 2012

SEMO Fair - Night 2

Thursday night we decided to head back to the fair just for a little bit because we hadn't gotten to take Brynn to see the animals yet (and maybe because I hadn't gotten a funnel cake yet!)  I really think she LOVED seeing all the animals...and she even got to take a pony ride!  SO FUN!

Had to get my funnel cake!  Brynn ate a few bites...


She LOVES the cows at Chick-Fil-A and is always saying "moo" so we thought we'd let her
see the real thing!  HA!




She would pull pieces of grass and try to give them to the goats!












We didn't know how she would do, but she did great...and I'm sure it helped that her daddy
got to walk right next to her. 




She was patting the horse...so cute!
I just thought it was adorable!!


Oh SEMO fair...you are just so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment