Friday, September 14, 2012

SEMO Fair - Night 1

 Tuesday night we decided to head to the fair with some friends.  I had been SO looking forward to the fair!  (Which is funny because every time I go I see so many crazy weird people and think to myself "is this what I have been looking forward to all year?"  HA!  But the answer is yes...there is just something about seeing the tractors, the food, the hand-shaking monkeys, the animals, and of course the carnies...)  Anyway - it was just so nice to get out and enjoy the good old SEMO District Fair!

Ansley, Marlee, Brynn, and Eva

We decided to take Brynn on the merry-go-round.  I didn't really know how she would do...

Totally out of order...

I don't think she is smiling in ONE of these pictures, but she LOVED it.
When we got off she kept saying "more, more??"
Sorry Brynn...that one-minute ride cost $4!
We literally had 85 pictures of this exact pose because every time we came around and saw
Ryan again he would snap a picture...and she never waved once!

Ansley went with us and she LOVED it too!
But that's not surprising...that child rode the roller coasters!  HA!

PLEASE wave at Daddy...he's only taken 100 pictures of you!

Oh my...at first I thought she was waving, but I think that's just my hand!


I'm not even kidding, I probably enjoyed it more than her.  Watching her go up and down on that horse and smile
(yes, she actually did smile during the ride) was just priceless!  



It was such a fun night!  By the time we all got there and ate and visited and rode a couple rides it was time for Brynn to get home.  We attempted to get her in bed at a decent time since I was subbing the next day and we had to wake her up EARLY...but that didn't happen.  Oh well...I did get a text from Nonna the next day telling me that somebody was being grumpy and taking toys from other kids!  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment