Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New Jacket

We stopped at Target the other night to pick up some things...and ended up with a super cute little jacket!  Brynn needed a winter coat that was casual, and since we are suckers for North Face jackets (it's not a North Face, but looks similar) we had to buy it.  Ryan was such a pushover when he saw it..."she will be adorable in this...we have to get it!"  HA!  I can just see him in 16 years when she wants to pick out a prom dress...watch out.  She has daddy wrapped around her little finger!

When we got home today I just thought she looked too cute so I snapped a couple of pictures. 

Such a big girl in her jacket!

Do you guys like my jacket?


I don't really enjoy cold weather, but seeing this little cutie in her winter jacket just might make it worth it.  =)

1 comment:

  1. she is growing so fast. We are going to have to put a brick on her and Mollies head! Love her little coat.

    ReplyDelete