Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Visit from Texas!

Tuesday night my cousin Erika and her kiddos flew all the way from Dallas just to eat dinner at my mom's house! HA!  Just kidding...my mom's food is good, but probably not THAT good!  They actually flew in this past weekend because Erika's husband Tab reffed Mizzou's football game on Saturday (I'm waiting to post on that because Erika has all the good pictures).  Tab had to fly back for work, but Erika and the kiddos stayed for a few extra days.  Erika and I are so close, and it was sooooo wonderful to get to hang out with her this weekend and on Tuesday night! 

Erika hadn't seen Brynn in person since Jared and Kelly's wedding at the beginning of June!  Here is Brynn, Erika, my mom, and Nixon.

Ebby Lee was excited to play with Brynn...we just couldn't get Brynn to smile for the picture! HA!

"Hi Baby Brynn...do you want to read a book?"

Ebby Lee is so adorable and SO SMART!  I told them I'm going to have a complex because they are always talking about how smart Ebby Lee is!  =)

Of course she had to get lots of love from Pawpaw.

This was her FIRST TIME to eat in a highchair!

Playing with Kelly, Ebby Lee, and Camden.

Hanging out with my grandparents!

Somebody bribed Pawpaw into letting her watch TV!
We love you so much Erika, Ebby Lee, and Nixon (and Tab!)  We can't wait to see you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Plaid shirt and jeggings...she's so stylish!!

    ReplyDelete