Friday, September 16, 2011

Sitting Up and Playing Around

A couple of weeks ago Brynn really started sitting up.  She has gotten so much better even in just two weeks.  It has been so cool to watch this little 5 1/2 month old sit up and play! 

Add caption

Sitting up and playing on our bed while we got ready for Kellan's birthday party.  (We forgot to take the camera to Kellan's party so I'll have to steal some pictures from Sarah and post them when I can.)

Can you believe she is sitting up already! 

HAHAHAHAHA!  Maybe Ryan has finally learned to take it easy with Brynn after she has just eaten!  He was being silly and putting her in the air, and WHAM...spit up fell right in his mouth!

Brynn thought it was just hilarious!  (Thanks Ryan for being a good sport and keeping the spit up on your mouth long enough for me to get the camera!)

Playing around...such a cutie pie!  We have been playing a lot on our bed...for some reason it cracks her up for us to run and jump on the bed...makes her cackle every time!  (I'm sure my friends are now visualizing me and Ryan being morons and running and jumping on the bed...yes we look pretty funny!)

1 comment: