Saturday, September 10, 2011

College Football, Baby!

 Last night we stopped by a barbeque that our college ministry from church was having.  Since Mizzou had a game that night Brynn was decked out in a cute gold Mizzou onesie, Mizzou socks, and black leggings.  She looked so cute that we had to take some pictures.

To say that Daddy is smitten is an understatement!


I think she's pretty smitten with him too!


Too cute!

Look at those little pigtails!
I think she had her first case of separation anxiety at the barbeque.  Our pediatrician said that we should probably see that happen before her 6 month check-up.  One of the college girls was holding her and walking over to watch the frisbee golf game and Brynn started looking around and I guess she realized that we weren't around.  She got this pouty little face and actually started crying really hard!  I couldn't believe that.  Someone said "oh that's so sad" and I started laughing and said "I love it!  She actually knows I'm mommy!"  HA!

Anytime we want Brynn to smile for the camera we sing her the ABC's.  For some reason that song makes her smile everytime.  We wanted to take a family picture so we asked the college kids to sing her the ABC's.  It was so funny...she just stared at them...I don't think she had ever had that many people sing to her before.  So...this is her face as she is watching a bunch of college kids try to make her smile.  HA!

Look at this ADORABLE hat!  One of my best friend's (and Mizzou roommate) Alicia had it made for her.  When she sent it I asked her what size it was (because all of Brynn's future clothes seemed HUGE to me back then) and she said about 3-6 months.  I remember saying "are you sure it isn't for 3 years?"  Well...here she is wearing it!  It is just amazing to me how this tiny little infant is now wearing real clothes and real hats!  =) 



Here is Brynn in the hat when she was less than a month old.  Wow...what a difference a few months makes!


I took this one from my phone because I was trying to get a front view of the hat.  It has a cute little Mizzou pin in the middle of the flower!  Alicia - everyone LOVED the hat...they were all wanting to know where to get things like that!
 Sadly, all of Brynn's cute Mizzou gear wasn't enough to cheer the Tiger's on to a big win.  We lost at Arizona State in overtime!  BAHHH!  Ryan and I watched the first half live on Friday night and then I finished it this morning at 5:30 am...my body just won't sleep in.  It gets in school mode and wakes up right on time.  Oh well...I'm a morning person and I can't help it.  I don't make it a habit to get up THAT early, but I didn't mind this morning because I wanted to finish the game before some sports show flashed it on the screen.  And on that note...HAPPY FOOTBALL SEASON!  It is in FULL SWING and I love it!  We put Brynn down for her morning nap at 9 this morning and turned on College Gameday...I was in HEAVEN!  Here's to hoping the Tiger's have a GREAT season (and are still in a major conference after all this conference realignment craziness is finally over!)

No comments:

Post a Comment