Friday, February 26, 2016

School Valentine Party Fun

Emory's little class had their Valentine Party on the Wednesday before Valentine's Day...she woke up looking like this. HA!  "What day is it?   My Valentine's Party???"


Her little Valentine's said "Orange you glad we are friends?"  My girls love to eat those little "cuties" (oranges) so we thought this was the perfect little Valentine!)


Her teacher text me these...



After school the girls had so much fun looking through Emory's bag of Valentines...and then we started working on Brynn's Valentine Box.  She had sports themed Valentines and she wanted to make her box look like a soccer field...




It was even her idea to put this picture on the top...which turned out SO CUTE!


And her little Valentines...SO CUTE!



1 comment:

  1. Brynn is just growing up into quite the little lady--athletic but feminine. She loves all girly things. And Emory is just a hoot. I just love my two little granddaughters so much!

    ReplyDelete