Monday, December 21, 2015

INDOOR SOCCER has begun!

Brynn is a tad crazy over soccer...she LOVES it!  When she played indoor soccer last year it was her first time playing soccer...she hardly ever touched the ball and we cheered like crazy when she did.  Well it must have helped because outdoor soccer was a blast and she really turned into a little soccer machine this past fall.  When it came time to sign up for indoor soccer she was so excited...especially because Ryan agreed to coach and Uncle Jason was going to help and Charli got to be on her team!  

It has been a BLAST all of us watching them together...watching Brynn and Charli play together and watching Ryan and Jason coach.  SO FUN!  And it's super low-key...no practices...just show up for the games where there are no out of bounds...just two 20 minute halves where they run around like crazy.  She's even scored a couple of goals so far this year on the boys! (It's co-ed)  WOOHOO!

If this isn't the most ADORABLE picture ever...definitely going in their wedding slide-shows!


When we picked up the jerseys Brynn kept saying "can I please pick out my number?"  I said that was fine...thinking that maybe she wanted to be 8 again like in outdoor soccer or maybe 20 like Ryan used to always be.  She goes "I really want to be number 10!"  (Miss Ashton is number 10 for SEMO).  I didn't even know she knew that...but I just thought it was so sweet that she thought of that!  Well come to find out they didn't even have numbers.  Ashton told her she could put it on there with tape...HA!  I thought Brynn would forget about it but no...I had to put a tape number 10 on the back of her jersey....HA!








We love watching these girls play and have fun!!!



1 comment:

  1. I just love watching her play, too! I miss watching you and Lindsey in your high school sports, dance recitals, piano recitals, etc. I am loving now watching Brynn participate in these activities! Love her!

    ReplyDelete