Sunday, December 20, 2015

Daddy-Daughter Road Trip to COMO

I've always been a huge DADDY'S GIRL and I get to see my Dad quite a bit since we live in the same town...but 99 % of the time the girls are usually the center of attention and it's hard to just have a normal conversation with a 2 and 4 year old loudly running around.  We love to go to sporting events together and it worked out that we took a fun quick little Dad/Daughter Road Trip to watch our SEMO girls play Mizzou in Columbia.  

We left early from school one day and stopped in Perryville to visit with my Grandma Sally.  Then we headed on to Columbia to shop and eat at one of my favorite places.  I LOVE the Heidelberg but Ryan isn't a huge fan so Dad obliged me.  Actually he suggested it...a man after my own heart!


What else would I get at the Berg but "Kevin's Chicken Wrap"...IT'S MY FAVE!


You know we got there early to take in the atmosphere and just hang out!  HA!  My mom is always laughing when we say we want to get to a game an hour or 30 minutes early but that's just what we love...I love that sports is such a special thing we like to watch/talk about together.


The Mizzou women's team is CRAZY GOOD this year (thank goodness...we needed ONE good team this year...HA!) but our SEMO girls put up a good fight.  I told Ashton I thought I might get struck by lightning for wearing RED in Mizzou Arena!  HA!  But so proud of this girl!


Dad and I drank lots of Diet Mountain Dew on the way home and had a blast!  Thankful for special time with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment