Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Papaw Time

We've been having some "computer issues" lately, so sorry for the lack of posts.  Turns out if your child hits "airplane mode" on the computer, it doesn't work like normal.  Go figure!  HA!  And I'm technologically challenged enough that I didn't even realize that was the problem, so for the last several days I keep getting so frustrated that the computer isn't working.  I finally got Ryan to look and it took him all of about 1.5 milliseconds to hit one little button and SHAZAM, it was fixed.  AHHH!

Here are a couple of pictures we took on Father's Day of Ryan and his sweet dad.  If I had to describe Rick in a couple of words it would be "wise" and "laid-back".  He is a wonderful dad and grandpa (or papaw as the girls call him).  We love you Rick!





Brynn wanted to make silly faces...



We love you Papaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment