Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Some June/July Cookies

Here are some of the cookies I've done over the last month or so...

Cardinals/4th Birthday Party


Cute little second and third firefighter themed birthday party.


A little girl from church was turning 10 and her mom gave me a picture of their chevron napkin and just wanted something fun to match...I think I almost got carpal tunnel doing these...HA!


And here was the Chevron in progress...


An artist-themed birthday party for an 8 year old (whose mom I used to teach RIGHT next door to...and I had this sweet little girl in kindergarten!)


I've had a couple of pirate birthday parties (can't get the picture to rotate around).


Good old Spider-Man!


40th birthday pool party...(should have taken a picture of the napkin they were matching...if you don't see that then the colors/chevron probably seem out of place).


Fourth of July party cookies...


Tie-Dye 8 year old birthday party...


My friend sells 31 and she and some of her friends were going to the national conference.  She just wanted a few cookies as little gifts for the girls riding with her.

I just saw Brynn's toothbrush by the box...I have NO IDEA why it is right there!  HA!

A sweet family from our church were surprising their kids with their first trip to Disney!  They gave them these cookies to help tell them!



I have a few more but I haven't loaded my phone in a few days...I'll post more soon.  WHEW!  I am ready to have a little more room in our new house to help me with these cookies!  HA!

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented Whitney! Love all of them����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney, you are so talented!!! Those would have tasted as good as they look. I am going to be able to say, I knew you when! Your cookies are as professional as those I have seen selling for 5.00 each!!!!! Looking forward to seeing you

    ReplyDelete