Sunday, March 25, 2012

Waking Up One

On Thursday morning, March 22, Brynn woke up a ONE YEAR OLD!

When we went in to get her up we brought the camera and the video camera
with us...dorky parents I know!

Still a little groggy...I'm WHAT?  I'm ONE?

That could be pretty exciting...

YAY!  I'm ONE today!

All ready!
It looks like she's pointing at Ryan and saying
"Hey...look at this guy...I have ONE COOL DAD!"

So exciting!
Sidenote - I know her bow doesn't exactly match her shirt, but I HAD to put it in her hair because
it's the SAME BOW that she wore home from the hospital (just on a headband at that point)!!!
 Brynn had a fun day at Nonna's and got her name on the "special chalkboard!"  (Nonna has a chalkboard by the door that tells if it is someone's birthday or some other special day...it was really fun to see "Happy Birthday Brynn" on the chalkboard!)  She even got to open some presents from Nonna!  Then when I picked her up we ran by Ryan's work to say hi to Daddy and his coworkers.  Then we went by and saw Pamaw and Papaw and played at their house, and then ran by my parents.  Lindsey and Curt got in around 7 on Thursday night (the start of spring break) so they got to wish Brynn a Happy Birthday.  Being one is lots of fun!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love how you all woke her up on her birthday and took pictures of her!!

    ReplyDelete