Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Pink Bunny Helmet

Oh my gosh...I can't wait for you to see the pictures in this post! I just think they are the most hilarious, cutest pictures ever!  HA!  Ryan loves to ride his bike, so for Christmas this year my parents got Ryan a bike carrier so Brynn could ride with him.  They also know what a stickler Ryan is for "bike safety" so they got Brynn the cutest little bike helmet EVER!  I personally have never worn a bike helmet...I think they are NERDY!  (No offense if you wear one when you bike...I know that's a good thing to do!)  I told Ryan I understand that when Brynn starts really riding a bike, I can see how he would want her to wear a helmet, but right now it doesn't seem like a big deal...we are just riding about 2 miles an hour on our city bike trail...but he insists!  Think he's going to be an over protective daddy?? Anyway - the weather has been so gorgeous so yesterday we headed to the bike trail for Brynn's first bike ride.  It was so much fun and she LOVED IT!

Getting everything ready...

Bike helmets may be nerdy, but have you ever seen one THIS CUTE?? HAHA!

High-five for mama!
I'm sorry...but does this not just melt your heart? 

Daddy getting her all ready.

I was surprised she kept the helmet on the whole time...it was like she forgot it was there!
(Until the very last street when it fell forward and looked like
she was wearing a fencing mask...hilarious!)

What a GREAT bike ride!
I rode my bike next to them and tried to take some video on my phone...but I about wrecked everytime so I stopped!  HA!  And I also clearly need to get back in shape...after about 2 streets my thighs were on fire!  What a FUN time...I am loving loving loving this weather and all the things we can do outside!

1 comment:

  1. yes you're right, she is PRECIOUS!!! so cute :) i love keeping up to date with the blog, so even though i don't always comment, know that it's a joy to read everyday! :D love you guys!

    ReplyDelete