Monday, March 12, 2012

Night Out and a Family Visit

This past weekend we went to the Heart for Africa fundraiser.  We had such a good time with our friends while supporting a great cause!  One of the funniest parts of the evening was when I accidentally almost bid at the oral auction!  They were auctioning off some table and I wasn't really paying attention...Jason got out a pack of gum and since he was across the table I guess I raised my arm and was like "Ooo...Jason can I have a piece?"  Jason didn't hear me so I continued to motion to Jason with my hand that I wanted a piece of gum.  The auctioneer guy is like "oo...do I have $600 over here?"  AHHHH!  It was so funny!   I'm like "no...I don't want that table!!!!!!!!!!!"  HAHA!  It was a great evening!

Heather, Brandi, Sarah (and baby bump), me, and Kristi (and baby bump!)

Matt, Ryan, Alex, Mike, Jason, and Mark
 Since Lindsey and Curt were here this weekend my grandparents came on Sunday for lunch.  We had a fun time hanging out and visiting with them.


This girl LOVES her some Uncle Curt!

Loving on Curt

She is so good at walking with her little walkers,
or in this case a toy shopping cart!

Showing Granny her shopping skills!
Notice the Mizzou outfit...she was celebrating the Tiger's BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP
and excited to watch the NCAA Selection Show!
Random notes -

Nursing is still going well...Feb. 29 was the first day I didn't pump over lunch.  I'm just not making much milk anymore so we decided that we would just give her formula over lunch.  I'm still pumping in the mornings, but we add some formula to that bottle as well.  I'm still nursing at supper and before bed. 

She has been taking some STEPS!  Some days she doesn't take more than one, but the other day she took six little steps.  Walking is around the corner! 

Her two front teeth popped through about a week ago and are coming in more and more each day.  Her little smile is looking so grown up!  I think she might have a space between her two front teeth just like her mama did!

No comments:

Post a Comment