Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Goodies


Today they had a little party at Nonna's to celebrate Valentine's Day.  All the kids were supposed to bring a little something to put in everyone's bags.  I found an idea off Pinterest and we made "Valentine S'Mores."  We put some graham crackers, chocolate hearts, and heart-shaped marshmallows in a little Valentine bag.  It was really cute, and I could just kick myself for not taking a picture of it!  Even though Brynn couldn't really help me make them, it was so fun taking her to the store to buy the stuff and she had fun playing while I put them together.  HA!  I just had a little "mommy" moment where I was like "oh my gosh, I'm making the first "treats" for my child's party!  =)  When we got home we had fun looking through Brynn's bag of Valentine's from all her friends.


Some of her Valentine goodies spread out...she can look through her book from Nonna and maybe she will give Mama the candy!  HA!  (Actually, she ate like 2 of those little break and bake cookies at the party!  AHHH!  Sweet tooth at 10 months??)

OOooo...a pencil Valentine from Calla!

Checking it out...

When Daddy got home she wanted to show him all her treats.

Is there anything else in the bag??
Thanks Nonna and friends for a fun first Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment