Saturday, February 18, 2012

Princess Birthday Party

Last weekend we went to Evy Kate's birthday party to help her celebrate turning 3!  It was Disney "princess" themed and it was adorable!  Obviously Brynn doesn't really understand the whole "princess" thing yet, but she still wore a little tutu skirt like all the "big girls!"  We had so much fun!

Playing in the playroom with all the big kids

Ashley had all the food coordinate with the theme (Snow White's apples, etc.)  It was so creative and so yummy!

Isn't this cake AMAZING?  The girl who made Brynn's baby shower cake made this! 

She doesn't really get the concept of playing WITH other kids yet...haha!

The kids got to make a special craft at the party.  The girls decorated princess crowns...they were so cute!  The boys decorated special foam shields, and I thought I had a picture of Kelly and Camden but I can't find it!  Camden (and the other boys) looked adorable with their manly little shields!

Our little princess!

She looked ADORABLE...when I could get her to keep the crown on!

Group picture!

There's the birthday girl...by her beautiful cake!  I know before I blink it's going to be Brynn having her third birthday party!  Heck...I am in total shock that her first birthday is coming up!

At the party I could barely keep her crown on long enough to take a picture, but when we got home and showed Ryan she left it on for a LONG time...all through eating and while she was playing.  I could just eat this little face up! 

These were so cute I had to take a picture.  The boys took home special foam swords and the girls got these princess tutu bags as party favors.  We also got these awesome cookies...Brynn told me I could eat hers, which I did while she was napping after the party!  HA! 
Happy Birthday Evy Kate!

1 comment: