Wednesday, February 15, 2012

SEMO Basketball


Tonight we went to cheer on the SEMO Redhawks!  The basketball ball team is doing really well this year and they were playing nationally ranked Murray State...the game was sold out, which made for an awesome atmosphere!  One of our friends gets us free tickets, so we decided to take Brynn and go cheer them on!  We've taken Brynn to several games and she loves it (which is a good thing, with two sports-loving parents!)  She loves to look around at everything and then starts clapping...it's too funny! 

Brynn, my mom, and me!

Grandma loves to watch the band and cheerleaders with Brynn.

Wearing our SEMO red!  We had so much fun!
Even though we LOVE the town where we live, Ryan and I always talk about how we wish we could "transport" to Columbia on gamedays and have season tickets to football and basketball games.  When we watch Mizzou games on TV I'm always so jealous! HA!  We miss being able to experience our big-time college sports in person! 

Tonight's SEMO game was sold out and the atmosphere was so much fun!  Of course nothing will top being in Mizzou Arena and watching our Tigers, but it was fun taking Brynn and it reminded me of how much fun I had when I was little, going to SEMO games with my dad.  I see lots more SEMO games in our future...even if we have to wear red instead of gold!   

No comments:

Post a Comment