Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Promoting and Growing UP!

This past Sunday was Brynn's last Sunday in the BABY ROOM!  WHAT???  I can't believe my little baby is promoting to the next room!  She has had the most amazing group of ladies watch over her and we have been so blessed by them!  They have been taking care of her in the nursery since she was about 6 weeks old!  The fact that they give up going to a Life Group class to care for these little ones is so selfless and such a blessing.  (Quick story to share how amazing they are - when we told Sherry that it was Brynn's last Sunday Sherry started crying!  It was the SWEETEST thing ever...and of course it made me start crying!  I hope she doesn't care that I'm sharing that!  But you parents know how much it means when other people love your kids, and I'm so thankful they love her so much!)  I know she will have great teachers when she promotes, but I am going to miss her teachers SO MUCH! 

Mrs. Sue, Mrs. Velda, Mrs. Sherry, and Mrs. Jessica
They are seriously the BEST nursery workers EVER!  We LOVE them so much!

 Speaking of Brynn growing up, she has been doing a lot of "major things" lately that I don't want to forget.  She has been STANDING all by herself (just for like 5 seconds at a time...sometimes more sometimes less...ahhhh!!!!!!!!!)  She is also imitating things she has seen us do.  If she is holding her comb she will put it on her head and try to "brush" her hair.  She also knows where the drawer is that has her shoes, and she likes to open it up, grab out a shoe, and she will put it by her feet (she can't put it on her foot obviously but she knows where her shoe is supposed to go).  I just think that's crazy...she is really learning things!

This picture doesn't really have much to do with this post, but I was taking pictures and thought she looked so cute!

Oh my gosh...isn't she just getting to be such a big girl!

Pardon her "spaced out" face!  She was "brushing" her hair!
 After so much playing and "learning" Daddy came home from work!  She loves her Daddy time!

Just for the record I think her face looks a LOT like my baby pictures.

Kisses for daddy!

Cracking up!
As I'm blogging this, Ryan and I are watching a Modern Family episode we had on the DVR and the dad is taking his daughter on a college visit.  I know before we know it we are going to be taking Brynn on a college visit....ahhhHHH!!!!!!!  She's growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment