Sunday, August 21, 2011

When Daddy's Away Brynny will...be such a big girl??

This weekend Ryan went fishing with his Dad and some friends from college.  I took several pictures on my phone and texted them to Ryan so he could see her while he was away.  She seemed like such a big girl this weekend...Ryan jokingly texted back and said "good grief...is she going to start walking and graduate high school while I'm gone??" HAHA!  He missed his little girl!  And yes...I'm a bit of a wimp and I spent both nights upstairs at my parents!  It was awesome having some downtime at MY house during the day, especially since I've been at school all week and needed some time to catch up on laundry and cleaning and SNUGGLING my sweet girl...but at night I am such a WIMP! Okay...now look at these adorable pictures of little Brynn!

Look at this cute new hairstyle!  Her hair is so long and sometimes I don't know what to do with it.  I always feel like I'm giving her a comb-over so I finally decided to try a little ponytail!  I think next I'm going to try two little pig-tails!

She can't stay in this position very long but I bet she will be sitting all by herself in less than a month!  I just feel like she is getting SO BIG!

Little froggy!

Look at me guys!
We had a fun and relaxing weekend but we missed Ryan a LOT!  I am so glad he is back home!

1 comment:

  1. so big!!! wow :) and i'm glad gonna time is working out :D

    ReplyDelete