Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Days of "School"

Well...these last few days have been quite an adjustment!  I went back to teaching kindergarten this week, so it is Brynn's first week at "Nonna's" house.  Nonna watched me when I was little and she is AMAZING...I feel so blessed to have the peace of mind that Brynn is in wonderful hands with someone who loves her so much!  With that said...both Ryan and I had a rough night Sunday (aka I was bawling!) but God gave me such a peace Sunday night and Monday morning.  I held myself together pretty good Monday morning and I was fine at school.  Ryan actually teared up when he dropped her off Monday morning (I am NOT taking her...just picking her up! HA!)  Sunday night we had a big bath to get ready for Brynn's first day at Nonna's.  She was just too cute not to take a picture of.

Pretty little princess after bath time.

I LOVE this hooded towel!

Brynn looks so excited on Monday morning before going off to Nonna's house...Mommy and Daddy not so much! HA!  I didn't even want to attempt a "first day of school" picture because I thought I might lose it!

"Don't be sad Mom and Dad...I'm going to have so much fun!"

This was taken Saturday night before we went out to eat with some friends.

Allison...recognize the outfit?  It is SO CUTE!



Brynn has done pretty well these first two days.  She is napping and playing really well...really content.  She just isn't taking the bottle as well as normal.  I'm sure that will get worked out.  We are trusting the Lord with everything and know that He has the perfect plan for us.  Well...gotta go.  It's "Back to School night" so I better quit blogging and get ready!

1 comment:

  1. Aww love the outfit on here! However, I do think she would look adorable in anything cause shes so stinkin' cute!! Hope back to school hasn't been to rough on you. I'll call u next time I'm home so I can see baby Brynn (and u and Ryan of course! haha).

    ReplyDelete