Saturday, August 27, 2011

REAL FOOD!


On Brynn's 5 month birthday she tried REAL FOOD for the first time...CARROTS!  She took the first few bites of carrots without really changing facial expressions...almost like she didn't realize that it wasn't the rice she had just eaten.
Mom...what is this stuff?


Then she began to realize it tasted a little different...HA!

YUCK!

Just for the record...those are Ryan's hands feeding her in these pictures, not mine.  I know I'm in the picture at the beginning, and I'm sure you all realized that Ryan must have started feeding her, but in case you didn't...I didn't want anyone to think "wow...Whitney has some manly hands!"


Getting better...she kept eating it and never stopped, but she sure made some funny faces!

YUM YUM!

I know this is probably too much info...but the next day I swear her poop looked orange!  I hope that's normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment